At PrimaryBlogs.net we have a number of different packages to suite any and all of your school blogging requirements.
We see these packages as a guide only, should you wish for only some of the features in one of our more featured packages, we will be happy to offer you a customised and individual quote.
Basic Blog Setup
Our basic school blogging setup give you everything you need to get your school engaging student, parents, and the wider internet community. We create up to 10 customised blogs for SLT, staff members or classes using our library of themes and plugins.
We also provide training as an optional extra, but we do include access to our extensive library of on-demand training videos to get you started.
- Dedicated domain for your school multisite
- Custom home page using schools colour scheme
- Contact form
- Direct links to your school website, twitter and facebook accounts
- Access to our library of blog themes
- Home page image slider
- Google maps integration
- up to 10 class/staff blogs included
- 40+ training videos available via admin panel
- 1 Hour “getting started blogging” training session included
Free Setup for a limited time, (£250 standard setup), £500 hosting per year.
Our enhanced blog addon brings a bit of extra wow to your home page with some great graphical tweaks. We can also enhance student and parent engagement by integrating your existing social media into the home page.
The full package consists of the following:
- Graphical header (replaces basic text only header) including school logo, background images and contact details
- Custom favicon based on school logo
- Flickr integration
- Customised footer across all blogs
- Twitter & Facebook Integration – display twitter and facebook timelines directly on the blog home page
£250 one off upgrade.
We do ask for schools to provide us with high resolution images for use on the schools blogs, if this is unavailable then we can provide a member of our photographic team for the day to get the images that you want for the website. All images taken are provided to the school for unlimited use.. why not use them for your main website or newsletters?
- CRB cleared Photographer for the day
£400 + Travel.
Student Blogging Addon
With the recent changes to the ICT curriculum, why not provide a blog for each of your KS2 students to record their work? We provide each nominated student with a login to their own dedicated blog with added keyword monitoring for enhanced esafety.
We ask schools to provide us with a list of banned keywords based on existing esafety policies, should a student blog contain one of these keywords, a nominated member of staff will receive an email notification.
- Basic blog setup for each student *recommended for KS2*
- keyword monitoring for esafety – keyword list provided by the school
£4 per student per year.
With website analytics you can see exactly where your visitors are coming from, what they are viewing and how they interact with your blogs. We can use this data to tweak your blogs, increasing their visibility to the large search engine like Google and Yahoo.
We do provide a basic backup service for all our blogs, but you should consider upgrading to our enhanced backup package. These automated backups take place daily, weekly and monthly and are stored on Amazon Cloud platform.
- Website Analytics using Google Analytics
- Enhanced blog backups (daily, weekly, monthly, on demand)
£150 per year.
- Blogging training, how to use the dashboard, selecting an uploading images, how to use the WP app, plugins and themes etc. (2 hour session)
- Teaching and Learning ideas, how to engage staff, children, parents and the community using blogs. (2 hour session)
£200 per session + travel (£350 for both if combined into a half day inset).
Custom iOS and Android Apps
What better way to promote the use of your new blog than with a fully branded school blogging App.
We provide you with a fully themed and customised App for either iOS or Android (or both depending on your requirements) complete with your school colours, logo and details. Your app will then be made available from the Apple and Google App stores for you to download and use within your school, so your staff and students can blog on the go!
- Android App for your school blogs
- Apple App for your school blogs